Nov 18, 2016 — Lockheed Martin Wins 2016 Best Commitment to Education Corporate Citizenship Award from U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Lockheed Martin, through its partnership with the National 4-H Council, has supported the Imagine Science partnership since its first year of operations in 2014. The Imagine Science partnership has been a Bolster Mission client since its inception.
Lockheed Martin wins 2016 U.S. Chamber of Commerce award for partnership with Bolster Mission Client Imagine ScienceMarch 1st, 2017 | Posted by admin in Client Feature | Non-Profit Funding | Social Impact | Youth Development - (Comments Off)
- Bolster Mission is Hiring!
- Lockheed Martin wins 2016 U.S. Chamber of Commerce award for partnership with Bolster Mission Client Imagine Science
- Bolster Mission client Featured in New Article – Imagine Science: A Coalition of National Youth Organizations Bringing STEM to Scale
- Op-Ed Arne Duncan: Where California schools need to put their money
- President Obama Announces Over $240 Million in New STEM Commitments at the 2015 White House Science Fair